| This is the view from the park over Oxford Peak. Cache Valley is so green and beautiful this year! |
sunflower barnwood
Monday, June 13, 2011
Dougs 25th Class Reunion
The West Side High School class of 1986 held their class reunion on Saturday June 11, 2011 in the Dayton Park, Dayton Idaho. Doug and I took the four younger kids and went up to attend, leaving the kids at Grandma and Grandpa Beutlers for the day. It had been raining a lot in southern Idaho, but the weather cleared up the the day and they had a good time. Dougs class graduated only 33, and ten came, so that is 1/3! When they have reunions I get to see some of my family because my brother Troy married Berni, a classmate of Dougs, and my cousin Jody married Mike, another classmate. I'm directly related to 10% of his class! That is funny, only in a small town!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment