Cody is in the 7th grade and during their spirit week they had a cowboy day. He planned to dress up in his chaps and vests, boots and spurs, and then he started brainstorming with Austin and they planned to have him ride a horse to school. Our friends the Crofts have a horse that they let us ride named Mack, and Austin has taken good care of him. Austin loaded him up in the trailer and took him over the the school that morning for Cody to ride around in the parking lot.
.JPG) |
He certainly looked the part!! I'm not sure how the school felt
about him walking a horse on the grass, but because it was
cowboy day I guess it was OK. |
.JPG) |
Cody and Mack in the parking lot. He really looks
good on a horse! |
.JPG) |
Mr. Furse getting a picture for the yearbook. I think Cody was born in the
wrong century, he would have enjoyed riding a horse to school everyday. YeeHaw!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment