For the past few months our boys have been talking about getting their hair cut into a mullet, like the ones from the 1980's. I'm not apposed to that because that is from my era so I find them nostalgic. Doug had one when we got married so I agreed to let them cut their hair that way. Cody was the first to let me cut his hair, but it wasn't very long so you couldn't tell. Dalyon was the next, and still has his hair cut that way. Austin had long hair so when we cut it into the mullet he had awesome curls out from under his baseball cap. He loved it, and so did most of the girls. In fact, Kimber Hawkins, who took him to Preference asked me to wait to cut it off until after their date. I thought that was funny. Austin went on a date to the Air Show on the 17th of March with a date on their four-wheelers and came home with snarls throughout his long hair. That night he told me he had had enough and wanted me to cut it off.
 |
| The Mullet before, including the chin scruff he calls a Goatee. |
 |
| The back, I love the curly hair. |
 |
| Here it is, mullet gone and face shaved. He looks much younger! |
.JPG) |
The back, much easier to take care of. Now he can say that he had a mullet
in high school. |
No comments:
Post a Comment