sunflower barnwood

Friday, May 20, 2011

Cami's first bike ride to school


Cami has been asking me for weeks if she could ride her bike to school with Dalyon.  We have gone over all the safety rules, practiced riding on the right side, and got her helmet to fit so she can ride to school.  Today, the weather was clear and beautiful, no wind so I let her ride under the care of her older brother.   She was very excited.  We had to go and get her bike from the bus stop because Cody rode it up there, not knowing that Cami would need it today.  She was a little nervous, but did really well for as far as I could watch them. 
I haven't received a call from the school yet to tell me they didn't make it, so I believe the ride was successful.  After school she will get to ride to Bobette Greens for a haircut.  That should be quite an adventure. 

She made it from the bus stop OK, now she picked up Dalyon
and kept on going.

Here is my baby. . . . on wheels!

Off to school they go.

Dalyon is keeping watch over her.  Thanks Dalyon!

No comments:

Post a Comment