This morning after my walk Doug asked me if I would give him his "summer haircut", which is really just buzzing his hair down to 1/2 inch off his head. When I was finished with him I realized that I should have snapped a picture of it for my blog!!! Since the other boys were looking a bit ragged, I decided it was a good morning for our annual "summer haircuts". I snapped pictures of Austin, Cody, and Dalyon against their will, and their faces show how much they love to have their hair cut. It will feel so much better now that the temperatures are warmer, and I always tell them that "they will love me later".
 |
| Austin is first in line. . . . don't let the face fool ya, he loves it. |
 |
| Dalyon, on the other hand, REALLY hates it. |
 |
It took some coaxing, but I finally got Cody into the chair.
He likes his hair long and curly because "the chicks dig it". |
No comments:
Post a Comment