sunflower barnwood

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Cloggin' beats joggin'!


Cami clogging at her review.


When I was growing up I loved to dance.  My mom enrolled me into ballet at a very young age, and I evolved into tap and Jazz, and clogging.  I really liked it all, and especially had a great time clogging.  Since becoming a mom, I have enjoyed watching my girls get involved in dance too.  On March 26, 2011 Mady and her group the "All American Cloggers" competed at the dance competition in St. George and did a great job!  We found out later that they received a 1 in rating and won Grand Champion!  They got a great big trophy and everything!!  It was so fun!  Cami is a beginning clogger, and does a really great job smiling and moving her feet at the same time.  I think she is also going to enjoy clogging with us.  Her are some pictures of our performances.
Dancing to "Hand Jive" from the movie Grease.

Madi Clogging at the St. George Arts Festival. 


What a pretty smile! 
The All American Cloggers posing for a picture.


My friend Chad King and I clogging when I was
about 14 or 15.  Love the dress!  Ha Ha Ha!
We are sooooo looking forward to performing at Disneyland on June 2!  What a great opportunity for our girls, and a ton of fun for the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment