I rushed home and Austin and Doug delivered his truck bed, then rushed home. Because I got their first I got to try and see the letter first.
Sadly, the letter was hidden by the mission packet and I couldn't see anything. Darn.
| Dear Elder Beutler, You have been called to serve as a missionary. . . . |
The letter signed by President Thomas S. Monson himself. We were kind of hoping he could go somewhere he hadn't been before, but Austin has a great attitude about going wherever the Lord wanted him to go and is excited to serve in Anaheim, California. I struggled with it for day or so until I was reading the letter again and realized that the Prophet reviews and signs every letter personally. He double checks each call to make sure the call is what the Lord wants and I know that this is where Austin needs to go to serve. I'm grateful he is going to be close enough to send packages and letters and that we can easily go and get him when he finished. We are very proud of Austin and his decision to serve a mission. He is going to the happiest mission on earth!! (because Disneyland is in their mission). He is going to have a great experience. Congratulations Austin!!
No comments:
Post a Comment