Earlier in the Christmas season I decided it would be fun to take the family to a Christmas concert or performance to help us get in the spirit of the season. There were many to choose from, The Forgotten Carols, Kirk Bestor Christmas, the Live Nativity at Tuacaan, or others. I wanted to choose something I knew both the kids and us would enjoy so I chose the Bar J Wranglers. They are a group from Jackson Hole, WY that comes to St. George several times a year and performs cowboy folk songs and lots of comedy. We went on a Thursday night and the kids were murmuring at first, but had a very enjoyable time. The Bar J sang lots of Christmas carols with a cowboy twist and there was no loss for laughter during the performance. Afterwards we were able to meet the band and shake their hands and get a few pictures with them as well as have them autograph a CD and hats. We were all beaming and laughing and reliving the concert when it was all said and done, and I hope to add this to our list of Beutler traditions.
 |
Here we are seated at the concert. Doug is taking the picture, which is
a little too close to me, then Cami, Mady, Cody and Austin poking his head
at the very end. Dalyon was sitting after Austin but we can't see him. |
 |
This is the lineup to get autographs. Dalyon is on the end
having the CD signed. |
 |
Mady and Brian from the Bar J. He was the funniest parts
of the show. |
 |
| Austins autographed hat. Doug got one just like it. |
The whole experience was good for all of us. I don't think anyone regretted going and we all enjoyed ourselves. We will have to do it again next year.
You make me want to catch their next concert - it sounds like it was GREAT fun! Yee Haw!!!
ReplyDelete